That’s it. I’m claiming the title. I’m the queen at making bar foods more macro friendly. What can I say, I’ll forever be a fat college kid at heart.
These cheese fries are to die for. The key ingredient is the 98% fat free Alexia fries.
- 1 and 1/2 servings 98% fat free Alexia Crinkle fries
- 6 oz baked chicken tossed in 1 tbsp Sweet Baby Ray’s buffalo sauce
- 1 serving reduced fat Mexican cheese
- Handful of scallions
- 1/2 serving low fat ranch
- If you’ve got the extra fat you could add bacon bits
Cook fries according to packaging. Top with chicken and serving of cheese and put back in the oven for 3-5 minutes. Top with scallions, ranch, and anything else you fancy. Enjoy!
Macros (for entire recipe, no bacon): 491 calories, 15g fat, 38g carbs, 51g protein