We all love Trader Joe’s and for good reason! They have some of the freshest, low priced, high quality options around! Trader Joe’s has become home to some of my favorite macro-friendly finds. What I love most about them is their wide selection of pre-prepared items. Here’s a few staples I grab with great macros!
1.Trader Giotto’s Chicken Parmigiana has 11g fat, 16g carbs, 39g protein for 1/2 the dish. A perfect dinner for you and your loved one! Serve with a side salad or spaghetti squash.
2. Trader Joe’s Chicken Asada has 8g fat, 10g carbs, 30g protein for half the dish. Another great meal to split with your SO. Serve with Uncle Ben’s 90 sec spanish rice and black beans.
3. Trader Joe’s Reduced Guilt Spinach & Kale Greek Yogurt Dip has 2.5g fat, 2g carbs, 1g protein for 2 tbsp (28g). You can dip your raw veggies in here or some pretzel chips. Yum!
4. Trader Joe’s Reduced Guilt Chicken Salad has 3.5g fat, 4g carbs, 14g protein for 1/2 cup. Keep at the office for a few days of lunch!
5. Trader Joe’s BBQ Chicken Teriyaki is 3.5g fat, 11g carbs, 18g protein for 1 cup (170g). Check out this quick and delicious meal to make with it!
6. Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Rice
Cauliflower rice is a great item to keep around because it can add volume to your meals. Throw in a cup in your oats or replace in your rice bowl for lunch. This low calorie, high fiber veggie will help keep you satisfied for many hours to come!
What are some of your favorite Trader Joe’s finds?