I tried this buffalo dip from the Publix deli and fell in love. Unfortunately the macros on the Publix version isn’t great considering they use full fat cheese so I set out to make a lighter version with less fat. I saw that the Publix version uses Neufchatel cheese and was like, what the heck is that? Haha! I checked in the cream cheese section of the store and there it was! One single brand, Organic Valley, but it was there! After a few variations tested this final one came out fantastic. Served it with some crackers and veggies and everyone loved it! Would be perfect for a football snack and can I just mention it has 9 grams protein PER SERVING? Happy flexible dieting!
- 16 oz cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt (I used Danon)
- 1/2 cup light sour cream (I used Daisy)
- 1/4-1/2 cup hot sauce depending on how much heat you want (I used Frank’s)
- 8 oz Neufchatel cheese 1/3 less fat, softened (I used Organic Valley)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients together and put in a baking dish. Cook for 20 minutes or until the top is bubbley. If you have a small slow cooker this would work great too. Enjoy!
Macros (per 30g, recipe makes about 30 servings): 75 calories, 3g fat, 1g carb, 9g proteinShare Post: