- 2lbs 93/7 lean ground beef (weight uncooked)
- 8oz white onion, chopped
- 1 and 1/2 cups Progresso bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Heinz low sugar ketchup
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup Fair Life fat free milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup Heinz low sugar ketchup
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine beef, onion, bread crumbs, ketchup, egg white, and milk in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Place in a lightly greased loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour at 350, applying glaze halfway through. Enjoy!
Macros (for 1/10th of loaf): 231 calories, 7g fat, 17g carbs, 22g protein
To figure out the exact macros of your portion follow these guidelines before cooking.