It’s Monday and that means meatless Monday! Which worked out well because I wanted to make a Cobb salad but I didn’t have any meat prepped and was feeling a bit lazy. This meal is perfect for if you’re feeling lazy, it took me less than 10 minutes to whip up!
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup fried onions (could do chopped red onions for healthier option)
- 1/3 cup canned corned (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/3 cup reduced fat shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp dressing of choice (I used low fat ranch)
Mix together and enjoy!
Macros for entire recipe (not including dressing) 16g fat, 22g carbs, 6g protein